The more reasonable the value of certain woven nets in the standard self-adaptation of stainless steel woven nets, the better for I-type stainless steel woven nets, which is better than the comprehensive convenience of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance and aging resistance.
Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
The standard adaptability of different mesh surfaces used in stainless steel woven mesh is the selection and use value of the selected use value, which is a convenient and adaptable screening effect for selecting materials based on materials. Can make a better form.
For different reasonable numerical control, the high energy connection of stocks. The slow level of any type of network requires reasonable numerical levels. Different colors can include standard adaptability, and Keen’s brightness and standard parameters can provide better selection standards. Adaptability contains different reasonable values.
Any type of stainless steel woven mesh surface standard can adapt to the level value is the type corresponding to the standard high-clean surface form included on the screen surface of the screen using the grid screening technique, which contains the adaptability value of the woven mesh contact with different standards. The surface does not produce any dirt defects due to the slow speed of the mesh, and the overall adaptation to the standard and the stainless steel woven mesh surface, the technology is better, the advantage of operation screening and the availability of long adaptable mesh surface filtration.
What factors are related to the service life of stainless steel woven mesh
1. Use mesh belt in grinding environment:
The use of stainless steel woven mesh in a grinding environment will cause serious wear. In order to ensure the service life of the mesh belt, you must pay attention to:
1) When the mesh belt is exposed to the abrasive material, the appropriate conveyor type must be selected;
2) Reduce the chain speed as much as possible;
3) In order to reduce the pressure of the hinge composed of the pin and sleeve of the mesh belt, please choose a larger mesh belt.
2. Attention should be paid to the use of ultra-high temperature exceeding 400℃:
1) The heat generated by the friction of the mesh belt during work.
2) Ordinary mesh belts have thermal brittleness when working at high temperatures, and the same is true for stainless steel braided mesh belts.
3) The influence of high temperature environment on lubrication, silicon, graphite and molybdenum disulfide lubricants all have good heat resistance.
3. When the mesh belt is exposed to corrosive materials, it will cause adverse consequences:
In this case, the mesh belt parts will become thinner and thinner, resulting in accelerated wear. When the stainless steel woven mesh belt continues to work in an acid or alkaline environment, the parts will experience stress corrosion and crystal force corrosion. When using mesh belts in corrosive environments, we must pay great attention to the selection of mesh belt parts materials.
Post time: Jul-15-2022